Looking for a fun summer project to do with the kids? How about one-of-a-kind tie-dyed emoji socks? The kids are going to love this!
- White cotton socks
- Tie-dye kit
- Joy iron-on embroidered emojis
I think I like the socks on the left, rubber-banded together, the best.
- Add water to the pre-measured squirt bottles
- Rubber-band the socks and apply dye
- Let set for 6-8 hours, then rinse - waiting is the hardest part!
- Make sure to wear gloves to prevent staining your skin
- Wash and dry your new socks, then iron an emoji to the outer side of each sock. Cool!