Here's what you will need:
- Joy Embroidered Emojis
- Leather cord
- Bottle caps from the craft store (These have holes drilled in top & bottom of the rim)
- Large jump rings
- Beaded dangles
- Earring findings
- Adhesive for jewelry-making
- Needlenose pliers
1. For the necklace, choose an emoji; peel it from the release paper and push it into the bottle cap with a little adhesive to secure. Center the pre-drilled holes so the emoji face is upright. Use the pliers to open a large jump ring and attach it to the top of the bottle cap (emoji head). Close the jump ring.
2. Use jump rings to attach a beaded dangle to the bottom hole in the bottle cap. I used beads that already had a jump ring attached. I used some lobster clasps to attach the beads to the bottle caps.
3. Decide how long you want your necklace to be and cut a length of leather cord. Thread the cord through the jump ring at the top of the bottle cap. Match the ends of the string and tie a knot to secure.
4. For the earrings, adhere emojis inside a pair of bottlecaps. Glue an earring post to the back of the bottle cap. Allow the glue to dry thoroughly. Beads can be added to the earrings too - jazzing them up with some more embellishments makes for even more fun!