'Tis the season to bring Joy, Love and Peace into your home...
You'll need the following to make this mini pallet tree:
- Joy iron-on letter sheet
- Joy iron-on star
- 7 Paint sticks, or 1" x 9" wood slats
- Acrylic paint - Green and white
- Small hand saw, or utility knife
- 1" Sponge brush
- Round sponge pouncer
- Glitter glue
- Tacky glue
- String for hanger
2. Draw a line from each outside corner to the mark on either side of the center. Cut each stick along the lines.
3. Paint the sticks with green paint thinned with water. Let dry then swipe across with the pouncer dipped in white. Let dry then re-paint with glitter glue.
4. Add the letters, overlapping two sticks, while the glitter glue is still wet, then glue each pair across the center stick. Let dry then glue a loop of twine to the back of the center stick and the star to the front.
Joy® iron-on letters are available in a variety of fonts, sizes
and colors at your local craft stores.