Fluorescent letters are the perfect accent for all your Halloween projects!
10" grapevine wreath
1” fluorescent orange JOY iron-on letters to spell “BOO”
3 Eye-Connect chipboard flags
Wood craft pieces: wired picket fence, pumpkins, large craft stick
Paper lunch bag, gauze bandage, raffia
Acrylic paints: black, orange, white, brown, gold
Tacky glue, hot glue gun
Scissors, paintbrush, sponge, toothpick
1. Paint the flags black and dab with orange. Paint the craft stick and fence white and dab with brown. Paint the pumpkins orange with a gold stem and add curved lines with a toothpick in brown.
2. Snip the fence apart into two pieces. Bend and shape the fence to fit the wreath to create a broken look. Hot-glue one piece on each side, with one in the front and one at the back of the wreath.
3. Glue the JOY letters to the flags. Cut a piece of gauze tape in half lengthwise and thread it through letters. Tie to the top of the wreath at an angle.
4. Glue some raffia and pumpkins in front of the fence.
5. Cut lengths of gauze tape and glue to a craft stick. Add a pair of google eyes to the ghost and glue to one side of the wreath, behind the fence.
6. Cut off the front of the lunch bag and make 3 or 4 cuts in each end of the paper. Twist the bag into a tree trunk. Twist each narrow piece into branches and roots. Add glue to hold and dab with brown paint. Glue to the side of the wreath.