Baby (and mama) needs their sleep, so hang this "do not disturb" sign on the nursery room doorknob at nap time! Using gingham fabric makes it easier to align all the iron-on letters.
- Joy Baby Monogram Letters & Numbers (Hot Pink)
- Pink and white gingham fabric
- Polyester stuffing
- Iron, sewing machine and thread, scissors
- Lay out your letters for your message on the fabric to determine the size and spacing you want, then cut out two pieces of fabric to fit.
- Iron the letters on the right side of one piece of fabric, following the package instructions. Place the two pieces of fabric, right sides together, and sew around the edges sides, leaving a gap at the top open for filling.
- Turn the pillow cover right side out and fill with stuffing.
- Pin a ribbon in between the the front and back of the pillow fabric, on either side of the gap, then hand-stitch it closed, catching the ends of the ribbons in your stitches. Remove the pins.