I might have a small
1. Gather your supplies - pastel paint colors, ribbon and wood heart plaques. I had all of these items on hand, so I could craft from my stash - but everything, including the Joy embroidered letters, is available from your local craft store.
2. Paint each heart with 1-2 coats.
3. Spell out your messages to fit on each heart.
4. Iron the letters on to the hearts, according to the package directions. I always use a small craft iron because it is easier to see that you have lined up the letters straight and it doesn't have steam holes (a flat solid surface gives a better adhesion).
5. Glue each plaque to a 24" length of ribbon, leaving a 1" space at the bottom and between plaques. Fold over and glue the ribbon at the top to create a loop, then tie a bow with an additional 24" length.
For even more inspiration, check out the Creating with JOY Facebook page!