The nice thing about this wedding monogram sign is that it can be adapted for any occasion, including an anniversary, a new birth, a new home or even the start of a new job. It's quick and easy to make in just 15 minutes - enjoy!
- Joy embroidered iron-on numbers and letters
- Chalkboard sign
- White chalkboard marker or paint pen
- Clear-drying adhesive
1. Center your large monogram letter on the chalkboard and glue into place.
2. Lightly sketch some vines around the letter and fill in your design with the pen.
3. Arrange and glue the rest of the letters and numbers at the bottom of the chalkboard.
4. Use the pen to further accent the sign as desired. I added hearts to signify there are 3 of us in our family.
You can find Joy embroidered iron-on numbers and letters in a variety of fonts, colors and sizes at your local craft store.