Every Thanksgiving table needs a pretty centerpiece, so let's make one using JOY embroidered letters!
- JOY embroidered letters
- Fall floral pick
- Flexible sign dangler (mine is from Deflecto)
- Cardstock, chipboard, or plastic (for sign)
- Mini straw bale
- Glue dots
- Hot glue gun (optional)
1. Cut apart floral pick so that you can arrange the individual pieces as you like. Insert the stems into the straw bale or glue on using a hot glue gun.
2. Place the sign holder under the wire that holds the straw bale together.
3. Use JOY letters to spell out your holiday message on the sign. The style of letter that I chose is actually an iron-on, but I was able to attach the letters using glue dots! Decorate the sign with pieces from the floral pick. Attach sign to the sign holder then cover the sign holder with leaves or other floral pieces.
JOY embroidered letters come in a variety of sizes, colors and fonts and can be found at your local craft stores.