JOY embroidered letters
Autumn-themed tissue napkin
Burlap ribbon, hemp string
Paper in fall colors
Leaf die(s) and die cutter
Acrylic paints - orange and dark red
Red and tan stamp pads
Foam brush, glue gun
1. Paint the canvas with an orange water wash. Paint the edges with undiluted, solid orange.
2. Cut the picture from the napkin and tear the edges. Ink the edges with the red stamp pad.
3. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to decoupage the napkin to the canvas, off to one side as shown. Seal the rest of the canvas with the medium.
4. Paint the Joy letters dark red. Let dry and glue to the canvas.
5. Pull threads from the edge of the burlap ribbon to fringe it. nk the edges with the red stamp pad. Glue the ribbon to the canvas along the edges.
6. Die-cut several leaves from papers. Fold the leaves to create veins and distress with inkpads as desired. Glue three leaves at the corner and the rest along the ribbon.
7. Make a bow with the hemp string and glue at the corner.