I love to read - novels, magazines, cookbooks, even my old journals! But I never have enough bookmarks to hold my place so I can bounce back and forth between books. These custom bookmarks were a breeze to make, inspiring me with their words and vibrant colors!
- Joy Embroidered Letters
- Parchment paper
- Self-Healing Gloss Lamination Sheets
- Scissors, Iron
- Patterned Paper
- Clear Adhesive
- Trim your patterned paper to 2" x 8". I used a pretty watercolor background paper that I painted, but you can use coloring book pages, scrapbooking paper, even photos!
- Position your words on each bookmark. Secure letters with just a dab of glue to hold in place.
3. Cut laminating sheets to be larger than the bookmark - 2 pieces needed for each.
4. Peel backing from sheets and carefully sandwich bookmark in between.
5. Place between parchment papers and iron evenly, smoothing in between letters until entire bookmark is sealed. To 'vacuum' seal your bookmark around the letters, you'll need to use a hot laminating machine instead.