My dog drools. A LOT. She is a regular drool monster, especially when we are in the car! I have been searching for some cute towels to carry around with us but couldn't find any I like. I decided to make my own doggie drool towel using supplies I already had on hand.
My supplies are:
- Joy Iron-On Letter Sheet
- Hand towel
- Pear Clip from Deflecto Crafts
- Sewing machine and thread
- Arrange letters as desired and iron-on following the instructions found here.
- Sew ribbon to bottom of towel (or use fabric glue), turning the ends under to prevent fraying.
- Add grommet halfway up one side and insert a Pear Clip.