The bride and groom are off on their honeymoon! Whether they travel by car, bus, train or plane, they might get some special service by sporting these fun tags on their luggage.
Here is what you will need:
- JOY embroidered letters
- Deflecto 3"x 5" flexible pouches
- Deflecto pear clips
- Solid and patterned scrapbook papers
- Glitter tape
- Mini paper flowers
- Ribbon scraps
- Heavy-duty glue and dry adhesive
- Scissors and paper trimmer
1. Cut the patterned paper to fit in the pouch. Cut, layer and adhere the other papers on top as shown. Place inside the pouch.
2. Glue the letters to the outside of the pouch using a strong glue meant to hold on plastic. Allow to dry.
3. Embellish the pouch with flowers and glitter tape. Cut and fold several ribbons in half and push the fold through the hole in the pouch to make a loop. Pull the ribbon tails through the loop and close. Trim the ribbon tails at an angle.
4. Open the pear clip and attach it to the pouch through the same hole as the ribbons. Close the clip. Ready for the honeymoon!