Mother's Day is coming up - this monogram pendant is a lovely DIY gift idea! I'm excited and honored to be here showing you my love of Joy letters and appliqués. To make this pendant, you will need the following:
Black cardstock trimmed to fit inside bezel
Bright or neon pens for writing on dark paper
Clear craft glue
Ribbon or vintage trim
- Carefully trace your letter with the pencil onto the black circle.
- Draw a simple design around the traced letter with neon pens.
- Glue the circle inside the pendant.
- Glue the letter and embellishments in place.
- Mix up the resin according to the manufacturer's directions. Pour into the bezel on top of your monogram - be careful not to overfill.
- Place the pendant on a flat surface undisturbed to cure for 8 hours or overnight.
- Attach a ribbon or trim and enjoy!
Check out the JOY Facebook page for more inspiration!