I love all things monogrammed and these key fobs can really be used for anything. The are great for keys of course, but also backpacks, purses, zipper pulls, even as gift tags. They are really quick and easy to make too!
- JOY Embroidered letters and numbers.
- Small wood pre-drilled round tags.
- Acrylic paints, sponge dauber
- Craft glue
- Key chain
- Charms, beads, tassels, etc.
2. Add polka dots in a contrasting color with a sponge dauber.
3. Glue a JOY letter on the disc.
4. String the keychain through the hole and add any additional embellishments.
Look for Joy at your local craft store!