After all the holiday decorations come down, I like to redecorate the house with a winter theme. Even though I may not like the cold winter months, I still find beauty in a blanket of newly fallen snow.
So...let it snow! (just not too much)
- 12 x 12 denim (or denim covered) canvas
- White acrylic paint
- White Joy embroidered iron-on letters
- Old toothbrush (firm)
- Snowflake embellishments
- Lace and ribbon
- Silver berry sprig and greenery
- Jingle bells
- Fabric glue
- Squirt a small bit of white paint on a piece of scrap paper. Lightly apply paint to the bristles of an old toothbrush and wipe excess paint off. Gently flick the brush to spray paint over the canvas.
- Glue the letters and snowflakes to the canvas.
- Glue lace and ribbon to the canvas, wrapping and gluing ends around to the back.
- Tie the silver berries and greenery together with a jingle bell and satin ribbon, then glue to the bottom corner of the canvas.