Who says iron-on letters are just for clothing? I decided to give this vintage-style pendant a personalized touch with a JOY embroidered letter.
Items you need:
- Dimensional medium (ICE Resin, Glossy Accents, Dimensional Mod Podge, etc.)
- Large jewelry bezel
- Small JOY embroidered letter
- Patterned paper
- Embellishments of your choice
1. Cut patterned paper to fit inside the jewelry bezel. I traced around the bezel onto my paper and then cut it out. I used a vintage style paper to make my pendant look old. If the paper fits inside tightly enough, you won't need an adhesive to hold it down. If not, place a little adhesive on the back of the paper so that the edges won't come up after you pour in the resin.
2. Place embellishments on top of the paper, including your letter.
3. Pour in your resin or medium to the top of the bezel and let sit for at least 24 hours.
And there you have it - a beautiful and easy personalized piece of jewelry!