Say hello to spring with a mixed media birdhouse featuring Joy® Embroidered Letters!
This little inexpensive birdhouse is so easy to make using supplies you probably already have on hand.
You will need:
- Joy® Embroidere letter sheets - White Classic Monograms
- Bird House
- Chalk paint - color of your choice
- Foam brush
- Hot glue gun
- Mod Podge® découpage medium, or glue
- Embellishments - buttons, trim, flowers, scraps of scrapbook paper
1. Lightly sand the edges of the birdhouse then paint with chalk paint. Let dry.
2. Cut, or tear scraps of patterned scrap book paper then glue to the roof and/or sides as desired.
3. Glue trims, buttons and flowers in place then add letters to spell the word WELCOME.
Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters are available in a variety of fonts, sizes and colors. White letters can also be colored with dye, paint, markers and more to create custom colors!